Saturday 16 June 2018

Day 57 - Kirrawee, home

An easy start from Gerroa this morning in blue skies and that damn cross wind.
Uneventful suburban ride that saw me in the front yard and the welcoming arm of Robyn by 11:00am.
The remainder of the day was spent unpacking the panniers and putting clothes away (and finish mowing the front lawn). Somethings never change.
I caught a cough somewhere over the Victorian border but couldn't get into see a quack in under a week in any town. So I rolled up to the local Quackery early this arvo, not problem, take a seat! The quack seemed very concerned about my crackerly chest and rugged good looks. He gave me a prescription for a couple of drugs and told be come back and see him next Thursday. Not sure if I should take a bottle of wine on the first date, or dress formally?
I'll post some stats etc on the trip tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Well done mate. You beat some adversity along the way. It’s been fun following your travels and nice to meet you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Good meeting you too. Loving your trip. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete