Wednesday 13 June 2018

Day 53 - Noble Park

An enjoyable evening catching up with good friends with a good red in hand.

Nothing like the sound of rain on a tin roof while tucked into a warm bed.
This morning brought drizzle that partnered me to Ballarat where I stopped for lunch. The road from Horsham to Ararat was crap considering it's the main route from Melbourne to Adelaide.
The Melbourne skyline looked amazing as I came over the hills near Bacchus Marsh. The dark silhouette of the buildings against the matt grey clouded sky was picture perfect. I wish I could have stopped to capture the shot. Over the Westgate bridge, through the tunnel and off down the South Eastern freeway to Jack and Linda's place in Noble Park.
Time again to catch up on too many years apart.
My only photo of the day was of the monument in Ballarat commemorating the finding of gold at Poverty Point on 21 August 1851. The rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment