Wednesday 21 February 2018

Shakedown ride

I received an invite to a good friends 60th birthday party over in Ullswater, Victoria and thought this would be a good opportunity to do a shakedown ride to test out the camping kit bits and pieces. Rhonda's invite said that great camping sites were set aside for the nomads and long distance travellers attending.

It's around 2300km return. I'll leave Sydney Thursday morning and camp overnight at Wangaratta and should arrive at the party mid afternoon Friday.

I'll head for home mid morning on Sunday. I've booked into the Royal Mail Hotel, Jerilderie for Sunday night. Monday I'll head to Wagga Wagga to say gidday to an old friend before riding on to Sydney.

A nice little weekend run with a great party and catching up with good friends.

Here's a link to the map.


No comments:

Post a Comment