Monday 26 February 2018

Lockhart Art to Wagga beach and home to reflect

Today provided a beautiful morning for a ride out of Jerilderie to Lockhart for breakfast. After checking out Younghusbands and Lockhart's artwork I headed onto Wagga Wagga to catch up with some old friends before turning for Sydney and home.
The trip was 2286kms over four riding days. All the equipment (new and old) performed well, very impressed with the new tent and the self inflating mattress. My CB mounting bracket needs a little work to stop it from rotating downwards and I need to give some serious thought to creating a better mount for the crash cam (I've now broken three mounts over a couple of years).
It was a great weekend and I loved catching up with old friends.
Without doubt morning riding is the best with the crisp clear air and magnificent smells that abound as the day warms up.
A good weekend run.






No comments:

Post a Comment