Thursday 25 January 2018

In the beginning

In early 2017 my son Tristan came up to me and said “Dad, do you want to go for bike ride?” Sure I said, where to? Around the block was his response, and I knew what he meant, the Big Block.
So began the search for all the “good oil” on prepping for the ride. There’s a wealth of information out there scattered across a truck load of internet sites, forums, blogs and facebook and I'm thankful for it and those who have given of their knowledge.
I've pulled together a little doco of bits and pieces in planning the ride that list what I intend to take and why. If you're planning a ride, I hope you get something out of it. Note that the doco is a work in progress and is added to as I get closer to departure date of 21 April 2018.
This is my first attempt at blogging and I hope it works well in documenting our ride and give me the ability to share it across multiple social media sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment